Job descriptionOur Beauty/Cosmetic Client is looking for a Manager DTC Ecommerce Site Experience to deliver a best-in class online customer experience for them. MUST live in LA and open to HYRBID WORK SCHEDULE.
Our ideal candidate leverages data insights and analytics to drive conversion and business growth and exceed customers’ expectations. They have deep expertise in site merchandising, product & promotion set-up, site analytics and sales reporting.
The Manager DTC Ecommerce Site Experience will play a central role in delivering our ambitious growth plans.
- Leverage marketing calendar to plan site merchandising updates in line with commercial events, new product/collection launches, commercial priorities etc.
- Define & manage site navigation and category filters to ensure assortment is easily navigable
- Set-up, test and schedule site content updates, product launches and promotions in CMS
- Maintain and refresh key landing pages, product listing pages, cross-sell/up-sell modules
- Define & create optimized linking strategies for email, SMS and paid media
- Maintain and optimize internal search results
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring together site experience, including digital marketing, copy, design, product marketing, brand marketing, operations, UX and tech teams
- Own day-to-day and weekly analytics and reporting on DTC KPIs, covering category/product sales results, site performance & promotional performance, as well as action plans to achieve business objectives
- Present clear and concise performance recaps and business analysis
- Conduct competitive analysis to evaluate merchandise, promotions, features and product presentation to inform future strategies
- Drive content updates to optimize site for SEO in partnership with SEO agency
- Collaborate with UX, tech and analytics teams to design & set-up A/B tests to drive conversion rate optimization and AOV
- Collaborate with UX and tech teams on road mapping site enhancements & defining requirements/design
- Keep current with the latest ecommerce trends / technological innovations
- 4-6 years of experience in ecommerce merchandising, ideally in a direct-to-consumer beauty brand (DTC)
- Solid foundation in site analytics and ecommerce KPIs
- Displays strong analytical and problem-solving ability to help guide merchandising decisions and develop innovative ideas to drive the business
- Collaborative & influential: able to develop strong working relationships with cross functional teams
- Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment & comfort with ambiguity
- Action-oriented and moves quickly to get things done
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and v-lookup) and capacity to learn new systems swiftly
- Experience with Shopify and Adobe Analytics is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics or related field preferred