Our client is a leading clothing company which designs, manufactures, and markets women's and men's apparel through well-known licensed brand names. They are growing their digital arm and looking for a talented candidate to help run their eCommerce Amazon business. MUST have strong knowledge of Amazon and how to work in Amazon portals.
- Serve as the key point of contact for Amazon business lead: run, review and analyze weekly/monthly/quarterly/seasonal business performance vs. key performance indicators
- Analyze a wide range of performance metrics and KPIS from multiple sources and teams to optimize sales and profitability across wholesale e-commerce partners.
- Develop operational e-commerce strategies and execute on all initiatives including short and long-term objectives, customer metrics and overall performance
- Monitor and manage on site presentation standards to support brand consistency
- Optimize digital performance marketing to maximize revenue
- Lead, manage, and execute tasks required to maintain the site including promotions, site content updates, merchandising, product setup and A/B testing ensuring that functionality meets and exceeds company expectations
- Manage advertising campaigns and strategies with external media agency (Amazon specific)
- Train ecommerce specialist brand team and ensure proficiency on tools, strategies, operational excellence
- 10+ years experience with wholesale retail, digital marketing & ecommerce (amazon experience a MUST. Fashion/apparel experience a plus)
- A strategic thinker and digital innovator
- Detail-oriented, organized, and self-starting individual
- Advanced expert excel proficiency
- Ability to multi-task and work/partner with multiple departments at all levels