Our client is an award-winning, DTC, all natural wellness and beauty company.
E-Commerce Manager Overview:
As the E-Commerce Manager, you will be responsible for leading the ecommerce business plan to exceed annual sales targets and increase conversion and repeat visits.
E-Commerce Manager Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement ecommerce business plans to exceed annual sales targets and increase conversion and repeat visits
• Establish a digital marketing and content calendar and lead promotions, marketing activities, and event coordination aligned with holidays, special capsule collections, and sample sales • Evaluate site selling, customer buying habits, and overall analytics and monitor the product journey, order shipping, inventory transfers, and customer returns
• Enhance customer service and UX protocols and oversee inventory and markdowns
• Manage online GTM strategy and product launches
E-Commerce Manager Qualifications:
• 3-5 years’ eCommerce experience
• Experience with DTC eCommerce management
• Experience with GTM strategy for eCommerce