Education and Events Coordinator (Beauty)
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
The Coordinator, Education and Events will support the coordination, creation and execution of education and event initiatives in the US. These initiatives will drive sales, build brand equity, attract and retain customers, and engage and retain the field.
Education and Events Coordinator Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collect and analyze US event data to create successful retailer-specific event initiatives
- Coordinate with Field staff to collect information about events that were held in the field to input and maintain the Master Event Listing each season
- Support the Director to design and source vendors to produce event and education collateral and engagement tools with each launch
- Assist in managing event and TOA budgets within individual programs
- Work with Specialty/Department store and Open Sell Through teams to gather competitive information on events and create effective report(s) to share this data to relevant departments
- Participation in key events when necessary
- Create and track artwork requests for education and event signs, collateral, email templates, etc.
- Forecast and coordinate logistics for gratis programs across specialty/department store and open-sell accounts.
- Support with required training materials and gratis for Senior Artists, STE’s and key Beauty Associates in the field
- Assist in coordination, planning, and logistics of large-scale Education events and workshops including, Sephora SLC, Ulta GMC, etc.
- Facilitate and track internal no cost ordering process to support education and event initiatives, TOA’s, gratis etc.
Education and Events Coordinator Qualifications & Competencies:
- 1-3 years of work experience in related events, education, marketing and/or field sales support role
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Must be organized, self-motivated and flexible
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects efficiently and accurately
- Ability to partner with multiple departments and create strong relationships
- Initiative to anticipate business needs and the ability to problem-solve
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in supporting – Cosmetic/Beauty Events, is a plus