Length of Contract: 3-6 Months with potential to extend.
Location or Remote: Remote, but must live in Seattle.
Client Overview: Our client is a is an American e-commerce company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, that sells clothing, footwear, toys, and home products.
E-mail Coordinator Overview: You will learn how to run high-velocity marketing campaigns at scale and gain expertise in marketing communications within the e-commerce sphere. This role will specifically support the outbound team with email/push/SMS channels and play a key role within the broader marketing team. This role will involve supporting the coordination and launch of marketing campaigns as well as partnering with cross-functional teams to help drive channel growth.
What you’ll do:
- Support the development, launch and flawless execution (setup, QA, scheduling, posting) of campaigns.
- Gain on-hands experience with marketing tools and analyses.
- Manage set-up and publishing of the triggered and batch email programs.
- Manage tactical execution, including A/B and multivariate testing, of high-level strategies identified to grow and optimize the email marketing channel.
- Assist with reporting and tracking of campaign and channel performance in partnership with analysts.
- Collaborate with teams outside of marketing to create compelling email campaigns by understanding the customer journey, business goals, and technological capabilities.
- Other ad hoc projects as determined by lifecycle marketing team.
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Marketing, Economics or equivalent.
- Years of Equivalent Experience: 0-2 years of equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrates excellence with written (and verbal) communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Products; most importantly, Excel.
- Knowledge and active interest in the ecommerce marketing and retail landscape.
- Previous experience with marketing, merchandising, communications, or similar a plus.