Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking to bring on an Email Marketing Analyst on a Direct Hire basis, starting early October.
The Email Marketing Analyst will work alongside the Email Marketing Manager to manage the development, execution and deployment of all loyalty, marketing and merchandising email campaigns that will be used to generate online and retail sales, customer engagement, branding and email list growth for the brand. Additionally, the Email Marketing Analyst will work independently and take the lead position on various marketing initiatives that may fall within or outside of the Email Marketing Channel as it relates to overall ecommerce marketing objectives.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert within the Email Marketing Channel as it relates to creating, approving, and deploying promotional, transactional, and automated email campaigns
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of partner software platforms to support flawless executions of promotional marketing strategies
- Troubleshoot issues promptly until all problems have been resolved; conduct root cause analysis of problems/issues and recommend improvements
- Lead special projects and provide additional support to Ecommerce teams as required to meet the needs of the business
- Own end-to-end processes from conception to delivery on specific projects with minimal supervision while balancing needs and working closely with multiple business stakeholders
- Build and enhance cross-functional relationships between CRM, Loyalty, Creative, UX, IT, Merchant and Content teams as well as external partnerships
- Create and distribute KPI reports relating to email campaigns and assigned projects, driving to insights and recommendations. Proactively learn about guest behavior and engage in understanding other reporting and customer analytics that might influence Email Channel improvements
- Develop process documentation, communicate changes and conduct training as needed for the Email Marketing Team
- Help with enhancing UX requirements as well as supporting Loyalty Programs
- Independently collaborate with Marketing teams to unite online and offline initiatives
- Recommend new ideas and innovations, including technical functionality available via vendor, to grow and improve ecommerce marketing channels
- Serve as change agents by maintaining an energetic and positive attitude focused on streamlining processes for all teams
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with an emphasis in marketing/business
- 2-3 years of relevant online or marketing experience, preferably for a multichannel retail brand
- Must be organized, analytical, and detail oriented
- Possesses excellent time management, prioritization and communication skills
- Ability to lead multiple projects effectively while meeting deadlines and maintaining high quality deliverables
- Must be a team player and a self-starter who can independently assess a situation and determine where a business need lies; communicates to necessary stakeholders of situations
- Must be detail oriented
- Microsoft Office proficiency
If interested in and qualified for the opportunity, please forward your resume today!