Email Marketing Manager
Full-Time, Salaried Role
Salary: Up to 80-90Kl
Must be willing to work 8:30am-4:30pm ET.
Luxury E-Commerce Brand is looking to grow its digital team with an experienced and creative Email Marketing Manager who is forward-thinking, organized, and a true go getter.
In this position, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the email marketing strategy and engaging with targeted audiences to promote the brand and its products. The Email Marketing Manager plays a critical role in customer retention and will own the development, deployment, and reporting processes for email/retention program.
Primary Responsibilities as Email Marketing Manager:
- Manage end-to-end production process for email campaigns to achieve revenue goals
- Work with creative team and business stakeholders to ensure concepts align with objectives
- QA all emails, ensuring content is accurate and links work
- Optimize results for email campaigns by testing subject lines, creative, copy, etc.
- Ensure high inbox deliverability rate for all email campaigns
- Be the expert on email best practices, technologies, trends, and CAN-SPAM laws
- Continually monitor and analyze key KPIs; identifying trends, problems, opportunities, and shifts in behavior while iterating on existing campaigns to optimize each for maximum performance
- Monitor campaigns to ensure consistency across all major email providers
- Develop macro and micro marketing and automation strategies to grow email attributed revenue
Requirements for Email Marketing Manager:
- 5+ years minimum experience in ecommerce email marketing
- In-depth experience using third party email service provider platforms
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and content design in the context of building/coding/deployment of email campaigns
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics for metrics monitoring and reporting
- A deep understanding of journey mapping, email triggers, segmentation, and behavior targeting
- Experience identifying and interpreting key performance indicators to optimize email messaging, promotional opportunities, and campaign design
- Project management experience within the development cycle of email creation
- Ability to work collaboratively within teams to execute content strategy
- Ability to work with product and technology teams to develop new email functionality and features
- Experience deploying A/B and multivariate testing initiatives that is followed by the reporting of test findings in presentation/documentation
- Experience with SMS and browser-based notifications a plus
*We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity.