Our client, who is an Ecommerce Shapewear & Intimates company is looking for a Customer Retention Manager to join their team in building the next generation of shapewear. This role is 100% REMOTE.
• We are looking for a passionate, customer-centric, data-driven team player to manage all retention and lifecycle efforts, reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer.
• You’ll be responsible for improving customer lifetime value and growing repeat customer revenue, working with internal and external partners to optimize our email + SMS flows, web products, and loyalty programs.
• We believe retention is one of the biggest growth opportunities for the company over the next three years.
• You’re rigorous about using data and insights to improve the customer experience across every stage of the life cycle.
• You are good at Segmenting customer databases and maintaining lists of segmented customers and how to engage these customers with your content and strategy.
• You’re comfortable making decisions at 70% confidence and thrive in a state of continuous learning and growth.
• We’re a small but growing team, and are looking for a go-getter who’s excited to apply a growth mindset to an ever-changing set of challenges as our company grows.
• You can take a logical approach to problem solving, be super attentive to the finest details of what customers are asking
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset – you are brilliant in starting up and executing on new opportunities
• You can work from anywhere as long as you can be online during our regular office hours.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Internal owner of email, SMS, lead gen, loyalty, referral, and other retention initiatives.
• Set KPIs, build testing roadmaps, and own execution across customer marketing touchpoints.
• Help us develop deeper understandings of our customer cohorts through data.
• Serve as the internal champion of retention data and initiatives.
• Build and design email campaigns (through the use of Canva or Illustrator or Photoshop)
• Work with the brand team to strategize and project manage regular Email and SMS campaigns.
• Work with our product team to strategize A/B tests of our lead capture flow and customer experience on site.
• Work with brand and product teams to translate our mission, brand and product offering into a compelling marketing, product and content strategy for existing customers within CRM, loyalty, and other customer touchpoints
· At least five years of Email and SMS Experience in a Fashion or Beauty brand.
· Applicants with direct experience in using Klavyio is essential. Bonus if there is experience with Yotpo.
· Applicants with experience in both CRM and loyalty/membership marketing strongly preferred.
· Demonstrable success in delivering repeat customer revenue growth at scale at a D2C company or agency.
• Can analyse data to understand customer behavior
• Is creative enough to create and write content, to send eye-catching email campaigns, and to work with social media.
• You love your work and your passion for detail is apparent in everything you do.
• You know when the extra mile is needed, but you also know how to decompress and enjoy life.
• You are ready to grow and welcome the opportunity to learn.