Our client is looking for someone who can tackle architectural design/industrial design, way finding, signage, and interior design. They are also looking for a candidate for their Austin team.
Environmental Designer Overview:
As the Environmental Designer, you will work to ensure that all architectural design projects are completed within the brands aesthetic and ideals. You will embody creativity while finding new ways to approach design through the brands architectural standards and guidelines.
· Work clearly and effectively with vendors, specifically millworkers and architectural suppliers to establish clear project guidelines and timeframes
· Readiness to apply project management standards including but not limited to logistics, prioritization, organization, time management, and budgeting.
· Strong understanding of event space design, including temporary installments and short-term space set-up
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams utilizing clear and effective communication skills, both oral and written for needs requested.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture preferred
· 2+ years of relevant experience
· Proficiency in Revit
· Understanding of retail and event space design
· Excellent attention to detail with focus on quality control
· Strong written and verbal communication skills