Job descriptionTitle: Event Program Manage
I'm looking for an event manager/program manager to work across the team to drive timelines and various project work streams. This person will primarily support the events demand generation team in partnership with our close cross functional team relationships to drive project deadlines with several deliverables. They will lead the prioritization across multiple projects and deliverables for both in-person and digital event experiences.
This is a new role for us and will work across a few cross functional teams to drive timelines and accountability. Top 3-5 skill sets that would make a candidate stand out from the rest? Events experience, excellent communication skills, can-do attitude, self-motivated, and detail oriented.
Our companies Events & Experiences produces the world's best technology events that are the envy of the industry.
* Partner with Strategic Events Demand Generation team on the execution of Dreamforce and other event programs.
* Work cross functionally to project manage several work streams and programs.
* Provide support to execute against multiple project deadlines with several deliverables.
* Create project timelines and work back plans in partnership with the Creative, Event Technology, and Event Content and Operations teams.
* Lead prioritization across multiple projects and deliverables across both in-person and digital event experiences
Qualifications And Skills:
* 3-5 years of experience in event or program management.
* Organized, detail oriented, and strong communication skills.
* Highly self-motivated, proactive, and excellent at anticipating what’s needed.
* Strong interpersonal skills and a shown teamwork attitude.
* Problem-solving skills, with a can-do attitude to achieve as a team.