Primary Purpose: The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the SVP, Head of HR and the HR team as needed. The role will act as a key liaison between the SVP and the HR team, and HR organization as well as all other groups/functions within the company.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Administration to...
• Provide seamless calendar management for the SVP, Head of HR
• Manage logistics for meetings including organizing agendas, booking meeting rooms/zooms, calendar invites, preparing written materials, managing catering, room setup/cleanup, etc.
• Arrange all domestic and international travel, including itineraries, hotel, car, dining, entertaining
• Prepare Travel & Expense reports, reconcile corporate card expenses and uphold company T&E policies
• Provide organizational and administrative support to kate spade HR team
• Assist with the execution of department events i.e. teambuilding, lunches, volunteering, etc.
• Process invoices for payment and set up new vendors in Buying Hub
• Develop relationships with internal administrative staff to facilitate meeting planning and scheduling
• Communicate and interact with members of the management team
• Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the kate spade HR team and internal departments, demonstrating leadership to maintain confidentiality, trust and support
• Maintain positive relationships with internal & external business partners and vendors
• Research, prioritize and follow up on incoming issues / concerns / topics
• Support Kate Spade HR team as needed
The accomplished individual will possess...
• Superior judgment, professionalism, poise, ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and assertiveness, and to thrive in a challenging and constantly changing environment
• Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast-paced environment
• Outstanding organization and prioritization skills while being a self-starter
• Strong verbal and written communication skills,
• Excellent administrative, organizational and project management skills
• Ability to be a collaborative team player with great initiative.
• Superior follow through skills, detail and customer service oriented
• Great intuition and an ability to anticipate needs and develop options
• Ability to quickly transition from one task to another in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and strong technological aptitude
An outstanding professional will have...
• 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, or similar experience preferred
• Experience working with internal and external business partners
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Experience interacting with executives at all levels
• Experience dealing with travel agents, airlines, hotels, etc.
• Excellent organization skills
• Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail