Job descriptionTiming: ASAP
Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $129-140K DOE
One of our international SAAS tech clients is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join their team for an exciting full time role.
This Field Marketing Manager will be the first US based marketer to join the team, and will provide data-driven marketing updates and surfacing regional needs back to the global marketing organization.
The Field Marketing Manager should have a hands-on approach to building and creating locally relevant content, and shaping local digital marketing.
Ideal Field Marketing Manager candidates will have:
- 5-8+ years marketing experience in a SAAS environment and BA degree or relevant experience
- Experience with sales pipeline activation programs
- Data-driven, with the ability to translate insights to action
- Solid organizational skills; budget management experience preferred
- Experience in working closely with local sales teams.
- Manage and work with agencies, external copywriters, media outlets to generate marketing programs and deliver the deliverables required to launch campaigns
- Experience driving Account-based marketing campaigns
- Analyze campaign/activity performance and pipeline development with an eye towards establishing best practices, improving ROI, and informing plans and programs based on results
- Experience managing marketing budgets
- Experience managing and attending local events
- Fantastic collaboration and communication with peers across cross-functional teams
- Ability for limited international travel.
- Demonstrated ability to work well remotely and represent the team with integrity, professionalism, and self-sufficiency
Nice to Have:
- Experience with HR technology or relevant industry
*Limited International Travel Required