This position will be a part of the Systems Engineering team which envisions, builds, and commercializes the future of digitally enabled products that serve the athlete.
We are looking for a firmware/software QA engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for the qualification of innovative consumer electronics products that help make athletes better. This role will assist in the test and validation of a robust firmware platform by designing efficient, testable, and scalable code to enable amazing athlete product experiences. The successful candidate will have proven industry experience driving quality into the software/firmware system architecture, from initial prototypes to production code. Join us and help define the future of sport.
- Master's or bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related technical field; or relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in a QA role, with an emphasis on testing embedded and mobile experiences.
- Engage Product, Program, Engineering, and Design teams to design test strategies, guide unit and integration testing conducted by engineering teams, and compose test plans for automated, manual, and performance tests.
- Experience in developing test plans, assessing risk, writing defects, and providing relevant data for test reporting.
- Ability to create, document, and automate test plans for embedded systems in C, including unit, subsystem, and system testing.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle including test-driven development with experience working in an agile development environment.
- Familiarity with continuous integration processes and test reporting capabilities.
- Understanding of embedded firmware architecture and system design.
- Knowledge of mobile software QA processes and methodologies for iOS and Android mobile targets.
- Proven strong understanding of software design processes, methodologies and approaches.
- Excellent creativity, communication, presentation, troubleshooting, time-management and analytical skills are required.