Our client is an American luxury design house specializing in handbags, luggage, accessories, and ready-to-wear.
Affiliate Marketing Manager Overview:
The Affiliate Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the affiliate program for the brand. They will work closely with external partners and liaise with internal teams to drive promotions and marketing programs in order to generate sales and traffic. They will also maintain and optimize existing relationships with publishers, identify new publishers, and proactively explore ways to expand our relationship with existing publishers. They will own the day to day execution of affiliate marketing campaigns.
Affiliate Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Owning Affiliate programs from the execution to the performance analysis as well as providing insights and strategic recommendations for the program.
- Create a recruitment and retention plan in order to ensure the growth of key publishers within the Affiliate program
- Identify new affiliates that fit within the brand guidelines and recruit them into the program.
- Build strong relationships with key publishers and identify opportunities through the development of strategies and tactics
- Report on all affiliate sales and affiliate marketing program activities.
- Monitor competitive and affiliate industry activity in order to identify new trends, best practices and to ensure the affiliate program is competitive.
Affiliate Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing, specifically affiliate and/or related paid marketing channels
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience working cross functionally and interacting with partners at all levels
- Ability to evaluate and change priorities daily and to perform efficiently within a fast paced team environment