Timing: Start ASAP - late July / early August
Duration: 2-3 months, possible extension or full time
Hours per week: 40
Pay rate: $25-33+/hr DOE
One of our agency clients is looking for a freelance Project Manager to join their team for a 3-month role to help cover an employee going on maternity leave.
This freelance Project Manager will be assigned to a key QSR client account and responsible for helping manage project timelines, production, meeting scheduling, creative resourcing, and leading status meetings.
The freelance Project Manager should be local to Denver, CO and able to hit the ground running, familiar with agency processes and creative development.
Ideal freelance Project Manager candidates will have:
- 3-5+ years of agency project management, creative project management, or relevant experience
- Familiar overseeing timeline planning and production schedules
- Well-versed in creative development and production processes
- Experience leading internal status meetings and tracking project scope(s)
- Able to manage creative resourcing and project delegation using Excel and project management tools
- Organized, detail oriented, proactive and strong communicator
*Offsite flexible, but preferably local to CO for eventual onsite
**BYO computer if possible