Our client is a human-centered product innovation team that ships premium products for the world’s most pioneering companies. They are currently seeking a Freelance Design Lead to join their team!
A Lead Designer is a key member of the team. Working closely with the entire creative team, you will lead projects from conception to delivery, manage project teams, and present your vision to top-tier clients. A proven enthusiastic and inspiring problem-solver through-and-through, you thrive in a fast-paced environment dealing with a wide variety of concept and challenges, striving to create experiences that feel uniquely effective, visceral and human.
- Inspire a human-centered worldview within clients and team members, demonstrating the benefits of an UX-led process
- Maintain a positive attitude and foster teamwork and collaboration amongst all team members
- Collaborate with other creative team members and provide guidance, mentorship, and feedback to designers
- Bring new technologies and processes to the team and share work internally and externally.
- Support the senior team and actively lead a range of new business efforts
- Maintain consistency and ensure the quality of solutions from strategy to final execution
- Develop conceptual UI models, use cases, tasks and interaction flows and create screen-level interaction designs and details
- Demonstrate leadership in concept development
- Proven experience in defining interaction and visual design for a variety of applications, products, and platforms
- 5+ years of experience doing what you do
- Experience leading the creation of digital products and platforms
- A portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions across a breadth of business verticals
- Excellent communication skills, with a natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions
- Must have a high degree of comfort and ability in both formal and informal presentations, meetings, and discussions with clients, stakeholders, and users
- Attention to detail
- Ability to excite and engage