Freelance Digital Production Analyst Overview:
The Digital Production Analyst will coordinate and execute day-to-day and tactical activities, as required to support the direct channel business needs. This role supports the email channel specifically.
Freelance Digital Production Analyst Responsibilities:
- Execute daily promotional email marketing builds from receiving assets to vendor handoff for deployment
- Create dynamic, personalized, and testing content within MovableInk and Salesforce Marketing Cloud platforms
- Build, and test HTML from SFMC and Litmus
- Communicate with vendors to QA and setup deployment parameters, optimize processes, and resolve technology changes
- Coordinate Comm Ops team member’s daily email builds
- Assist in tracking and resolving email issues
- Support special projects, such as timeline development, requirements gathering and coordinating process efficiencies.
- Establish strong partnerships with both internal and external partners, including technical resources to design, develop, test and deploy each project.
Freelance Digital Production Analyst Qualifications:
- 2 - 3 years of business experience preferred
- Ability to learn and retain the nature of a highly nuanced business approach
- Basic HTML/CSS understanding
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Able to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Basic understanding of how to use the internet and web applications
- Willingness to learn new technical applications