Our client, a marketing agency is seeking a full-cycle Recruiter to join their team!
This is a full-time, direct hire role. You will have the ability to work-from-home.
*MUST BE LOCAL TO LOS ANGELES*
This role is responsible for full cycle recruiting for full-time positions in Long Beach and Chicago offices. In this role, you will strive to maintain a diverse and inclusive talent pipeline that includes talented and qualified individuals and demonstrates the ability to assess talent across all disciplines that is aligned with role expectations.
• Hire top tier talent across all disciplines in partnership with various hiring managers.
• Full cycle recruiting includes maintenance of job descriptions and ad postings, networking, interviewing, scheduling interviews, reference checking, negotiating/prepping offers, submitting new hire info, and closing jobs to successfully fill open roles efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Act as company ambassador in managing the interview process to ensure a positive candidate experience from start to finish.
• Provide excellent follow through and communications to hiring managers and candidates alike regarding hiring progress, feedback and next steps.
• Update internal and external job sites when vacancies are available.
• Work closely with Resource Manager to understand business requirements across disciplines and various clients, as well as resource needs based on timing, urgency and priority.
• Work closely with Resource Manager to stay abreast of qualified internal candidates within the agency to foster movement, promotions and career growth.
• Utilize recruiting software tools to maintain reports including candidate stats, EEO data and other recruiting data including costs of employee referral payouts and posting budgets.
• Establish relationships with local colleges and advertising/industry groups to network, build and maintain consistent pipeline of qualified candidates for high demand roles.
• Partner with People Ops team and Resource Manager to determine diverse recruiting strategies.
• Ensure legal compliance and strong ethical behavior over all recruiting efforts.
• Manage external recruiting/staffing resources as needed.
• Assist in various other People Ops duties as required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 5+ years as a Resource Manager or Recruiter in a fast-paced environment (advertising agency or creative environment preferred).
• Deep understanding and proven record of full cycle recruiting in both full time and freelance roles.
• Ability to adapt to changing requirements in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in Studio/Production and Creative discipline recruiting.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels; polished phone, email, video chat and social media etiquette is required.
• Informal and people-centric approach that is flexible and professional.
• Able to establish credibility with senior leadership team.
• Be able to maintain a consistent, can-do, flexible attitude.
• Exceptional initiative, attention to detail and follow through skills.
• Discerning creative eye and problem-solving skills.
• Personable, customer service, company ambassador-type personality.
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!