Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40
Salary = $60-75K DOE
One of our mid-size agency clients is looking for a Digital Strategy & Media Supervisor to join their team for an exciting full time role.
This Digital Strategy & Media Supervisor will be helping develop, present, execute, and monitor media plans for a number of client accounts.
The Digital Strategy & Media Supervisor must have proven agency experience and be comfortable managing several junior media planners/coordinators.
Ideal Digital Strategy & Media Supervisor candidates will have:
- BA Degree, preferably in Marketing or related field
- 4+ years of agency media planning/buying experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and comfortable in a client facing role
- Strong organizational, negotiation, and analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Capable of managing multiple projects and able to multi-task, prioritize and structure workload
- Superior leadership skills and proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work with agency accounting system and/or other media planning and media research specific software, including MS Office programs
- Strong understanding of media analytics and able to tell the story about how analytics contribute to marketing ROI
- Experience and eye for identifying trends and technology that shape the future of media and ability to translate those into POV's that are relevant and easy for clients and account/creative teams to understand and get onboard with
- Understand how to integrate digital, offline and social media in order to effectively reach the right audience and deliver results
*Eventual onsite required, must be local to Denver