Social Media Copywriter Overview
Our client, a DTC CPG/ wellness brand is seeking a copywriter to help develop and grow their owned communications including social media presence across new and existing platforms and monthly newsletters. The Social Copywriter will have a desire to create new content trends and will be a savvy, witty writer with a sense of humor.
Social Media Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Evolve and express brand voice (and personality) with consumers.
- Closely collaborate with creative, marketing, and digital teams to deliver on-brief work.
- Maintain consistent messaging, voice, and tone across all communication channels.
- Partner closely with the brand designers to ensure coherence of vision across design and copy for high-level campaigns and micro content.
- Write clear, concise copy for new and existing products, email, social, influencers, and so much more.
- Self-edit, then process and thoughtfully apply feedback across all deliverables.
- Be meticulously detailed with spelling, grammar, and punctuations.
Social Media Copywriter Qualifications:
- 2-3 years social copywriting experience; consumer-focused products or services highly preferred.
- Able to make contextually relevant content across all social platforms.
- Eager to learn and evolve in other efficient and effective ways to make social first content.
- General knowledge of Internet & Pop culture and cultural trends to inspire creative.
- Experience working and partnering with other copywriters, designers, and cross-functional teams.
- A creative partner with excellent brainstorming and collaboration skills.