Job descriptionGlobal Client Advice Manager
Our client is looking for a Global Manager to join their team who challenges itself every day to live up to high standards of innovation, data-driven thinking, cultural responsibility, customer service, and leveraging the best of Initiative and IPG.
This role supports the director in partnering with countries and regional hubs around the world to support various client needs (e.g., finance/billing, competitive, new country onboarding, cross-country knowledge sharing), cross-functional agency operations (e.g., client satisfaction surveys, staffing & utilization, townhalls), as well as various global strategic projects (e.g., DEI & sustainability initiatives).
Global Client Advice Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage global operations and processes.
- Day-to-day communication with the international team members across the globe.
- Share out information and assist with roll-up of global plans for the central client; includes a collection of information, review for accuracy and sound media detail, formatting, and editing as required.
- Knowledge sharing across country teams.
- Support managers in leading key projects including quarterly business reviews, competitive, data roll-ups, etc.
- Participate in regular client and international status calls, leading updates on owned projects, assisting with various follow-ups and call recaps
- Assist in the creation of documents that showcase international media programs (e.g. highlight documents, campaign post-mortems etc.)
- Manages all client and internal timelines, with no request going unnoticed.
- Roll out of any new processes created by the central team or for new tools adopted
- Manage centrally housed portal to ensure all documentation that is shared with clients is saved appropriately on an ongoing basis.
- Own the monthly newsletter compilation and distribution.
- Support the Global President with monthly town hall content and coordination.
- Build relationships and support the needs of the global team, country teams, and client stakeholders.
Global Client Advice Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience in integrated (online and linear) media planning
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, colleagues, and vendors.
- Project Management experience
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- Experience working successfully within a team, handling multiple projects, and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Strong attention to detail, well organized and possesses the ability to prioritize multiple tasks under pressure
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Strong Excel proficiency is required
- Excellent writing skills (limited PowerPoints, high degree of Word document)