This is a full time opportunity!
Location or Remote: Seattle, WA
Client Overview: Our client is a Seattle based jewelry retailer searching for a Paid Search Manager to join their team.
Position Overview: This role reporting into the SVP of International will play a key role in driving this international growth. You will set the strategy, build and lead a team to grow the business in Europe, Americas (ex. US), ANZ, Middle East, South East Asia and over time will expand to new markets. You think big when it comes to growing a brand internationally – partnerships, launching new markets, acquisitions and capitalizing on local trends.
- Develop strategy for revenue growth across Europe, Americas (ex. US), ANZ, Middle East and South East Asia and over time will expand to new markets
- Owning the brand and enhancing market recognition, acting as a strategic head with a hand on approach.
- Working with a substantial marketing budget and with the ability to assess opportunities and build cases for greater investment if necessary.
- Creating optimization plans to help drive volume and efficiencies through marketing channels.
- Leading the retention and acquisition teams, ensuring best practice is in place to drive revenue, new customer growth and ROI from all ecommerce activity in overseas territories.
- Lead/build out a team of performance marketers to drive high ROI growth across mature and new markets
- Create and grow customer acquisition across key channels – SEM, social, SEO, email, affiliates, brand and other new emerging channels
- Expand the brand presence in key markets, develop localized PR efforts to grow awareness and set and measure clear KPIs for success
- Own the customer experience in these key international markets – advocate across merchandising, tech, product, operations to build a stellar customer experience
- Drive step change growth internationally with a structured, data driven approach to new investments – expand to new markets, strategic partnerships and expansions
- Influence the tech product roadmap that creates the right experiences for customers internationally
- Create the operational KPIs, OKRs and lead the ongoing management cadence that will operationalize our strategic goals
- Focus on data driven insights to lead continuous improvements and innovations in our international top line growth
- Manage the team’s efforts across forecasting, budget allocation across markets (ex. China) and channels to drive revenue and margin growth
- Mentor, coach, develop and motivate team members to understand business objectives and achieve performance goals
- Work cross functionally to facilitate coordination with multiple teams across the organization to drive efficiency, profitability, creativity and a superior customer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, MBA preferred
- 8+ years in performance marketing, ecommerce, brand building and related fields
- International experience particularly in Europe is a big plus
- Strategic mindset with the ability to think broadly, refine questions and develop analytical frameworks that drive to key insights and business recommendations
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Prior experience working closely with product and technology
- Strong sense of pragmatism and business judgment to ensure insights and recommendations lead to execution, action and impact
- Operational excellence, passion for detail with laser focus on result oriented KPIs
- Ability to build and foster productive working relationships with cross-functional teams