Our client is a trend leader in the home décor, home fragrance, tabletop, and textiles category. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
Packaging Designer Overview:
As the Packaging Designer, you will create visual solutions for global retail packaging, including, packaging layout, in-box assets, and production graphic design elements.
Packaging Designer Responsibilities:
• Create visual solutions for global retail packaging, including, packaging layout, in-box assets, and production graphic design elements
• Create 3D comps and 3D presentations of packaging design and apply a deep understanding of illustration, construction and iconography for all projects
• Assist Packaging Design Manager in creating brand-right, retail packaging designs that reflect the conceptual business strategy
• Collaborate and communicate with key cross-functional partners throughout the design process and ensure deliverables meet time commitments without compromising design
• An ability to take instruction, visualize the concept and present it through illustration.
• Have a passion for design, home fragrance, interior design
Proficient in all programs of Adobe Creative Cloud.
Proficiency in adobe illustrator, photo shop and InDesign is imperative.
Capable of working on both Mac and PC formats.
Brand identity design.