- Our CORPORATE client in Chicago is seeking a Mid-Level Graphic Designer to design PowerPoint, email headers, email blasts, brochures, fliers, and other campaign elements on a FREELANCE basis.
- The Mid-Level Graphic Designer WILL:
- Support the Creative and Communications team on Print and Web Design Projects, including PowerPoint Design, emails, brochures, fliers and other campaign elements.
- Take ownership and digest brand info, completing design projects with little to now supervision.
- The Mid-Level Graphic Designer MUST HAVE/BE:
- Expertise in Digital design, specifically PowerPoint Design
- Fluency in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working at an in-house, corporate environment (not an agency), ideally in B2B space.
- Video experience is a plus.