Group Media Director
Remote, but you must reside in one of the following states: GA, FL, SC, NC, TN, TX, OK, CA, MI, NY, NJ, MA
- Works collaboratively across departments (engagement planning, social media, creative, media plans, departments, analytics, etc.) to develop the strategic design for innovative
- Manages the process of development, negotiation, implementation, tracking, reporting optimization of all media plans for assigned accounts
- Maintains strong client/vendor relations to develop comprehensive media plans that successfully accomplish their goals
- Provides strategic analysis of plans to determine impact and overall outcome on all measurable variables such as sales, guest/traffic counts, average check, lift in measurable brand attributes, awareness, advocacy, etc.
- Anticipates & addresses client challenges across multiple client engagements. Main liaison & consultant to client on media matters.
- Solicits new industry concepts and tools that will help grow and enhance client’s business
- Works on new business as a part of an integrated team
- Collaborates cross-office with other Media Directors and team/agency leaders on departmental and agency initiatives
- Work with Executive Director of Media on financial aspects of the account budget, staffing, projections, etc. for assigned team
- Inspires team as a hands-on leader always advocating new ways to solve problem.
- Creates a positive working environment and fosters a team approach
- Responsible for training, managing, motivating, growing & evaluating team-members and fosters a team approach
- 10+ years of media planning experience
- Experience in the health care sector is a plus.
- Experience with online media (display, search, content integration etc.) and emerging media (social networks, blogs, mobile, gaming, user generated content, etc.) preferred.
- Excellent management and leadership skills and experience managing a team of associate directors, supervisors, planners and assistants
- Extensive client contact experience
- BA/BS in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or related field digital