Our client prides itself in offering advanced, effective software combined with attentive and personalized service that informs all of our product decisions. We call it Software with Amazing Service. Their modern, on-trend, and innovative approach is revolutionizing and disrupting the industry like no other.
Business Development Overview:
As the Head of Business Development, you will be responsible for developing business plans for assigned territory and increasing new client opportunities. You would also be responsible for driving the full sales cycle, including researching leads and closing deals.
• Create and implement business plans for assigned territory, identify key players, and increase new client opportunities • Achieve sales targets, identify market potential by qualifying prospects and accounts, and evaluate prospects and target accounts
• Schedule appointments, prepare presentations, and close deals by establishing strong relationships with prospects
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including marketing, client services, advisory, and content teams to gain further understanding
• Direct the full sales cycle, including researching leads and closing deals; manage and maintain strong relationships with multiple clients at different points of the sales process
• Establish long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs and expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and consumer strategies; create proposals to provide optimal solutions for clients
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong sales experience
• Former Business Development Manager experience, a plus
• Excellent time management and communication skills