HR Coordinator Overview:
This role is a 3 month contract opportunity
This position supports the Vice President, Human Resources and Culture as well as the HR team in key and essential administrative HR tasks, including but not limited to the coordination of HR activities, travel, scheduling, onboarding new employees, etc. Most importantly, this position is responsible for HR administration including personnel documentation and the coordination of compliance matters. This role also will take on some project management responsibilities. This role is key to the HR function remaining compliant in its administrative obligations.
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibilities: Support to the VP, HR and the HR Team
- Plans and schedules meetings, teleconferences, prioritizing functions and appointments, ensuring that meetings, deadlines, presentations and logistics are handled seamlessly in support of the VP of HR
- Support the HR Team with its strategic projects including annual performance reviews, succession planning/talent management, employee satisfaction surveys, training, and policy development/implementation
- Support the planning and delivery of company-wide events such as Leadership Summit and the All Employee Meeting
- Support HR Manager meetings and HR workshops by proactively creating agendas, meeting minutes, action items lists, etc.
- Develop PowerPoint slides for HR related presentations. · Support the internal communications team in distributing communications to proper recipients in the 11 Group companies.
- Support employee engagement team with employee gifts, events planning, (i.e. Oktoberfest, Black History Month Celebration, etc.
- Support HR Team where needed. Compliance
- Proactively manage documentation and schedules as related to all compliance programs to ensure compliance with directives to include Business Continuity Plans, T4I, P33, and Risk Radar. Support VP and HR Managers in the creation of deliverables related to these programs
- Organize, compile, manage, maintain and update personnel files and documentation to include filing all new hire and employment related paperwork for 11 companies in North America; ensuring that files and storage of documentation remains current and compliant.
- During on-boarding and off-boarding of personnel, ensure the paperwork is compliant and the files are properly moved and maintained.
- Ensuring I-9s are completed in a compliant manner; keeping oversight on any updates that are pending due to visa changes; storing and filing I-9s in a compliant and easily accessible manner for all US based companies.
- Manage the documentation coordination for all legal and compliance requests.
- Coordinating department invoicing including coding and distributing invoices as well as creating purchase requisitions through SAP. Project Management:
- Management of the Anniversary and Recognition program including coordination, creation and distribution of awards
- Organize and coordinate HR related events, HR Summits and team buildings
- Manage the Company’s teleworking program by managing requests, conducting trainings and providing utilization reports to HR leadership and senior management.
- Manage the Group Companies Intern program (not including recruiting) in cooperation with the respective HR Business Managers.
- All other duties as assigned.
HR Coordinator Qualifications
- Education: · Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, ideally with a focus in Human Resources, Law or Business Administration
- 3+ years of relevant experience with a degree; 7+ years of relevant experience without a degree,
- 3+ years as an executive admin strongly preferred
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a corporate HR environment preferred
- Working knowledge of state and federal HR laws preferred
- German language is strongly preferred
- Previous experience with SAP/SuccessFactors HR Information System is a plus