Under the general direction of the Senior Manager, People Solutions, the HRIS Project Manager is responsible for managing moderate to high complexity projects for our client's HRIS department. Individuals in this role use significant technical knowledge and related experience to accomplish project objectives by planning, evaluating and managing execution of project activities The role requires regular analytical reporting of project status, risks, issues, cost and schedule performance to the senior management as well as project team members. The HRIS Project Manager is responsible for leading major HR systems projects, HR systems and process design and documentation, HR systems configuration, data standards, reporting and analytics.
This position works with the HRIS Analysts and partners with Information Services in researching, analyzing and coordinating and leading system implementation, enhancements and upgrade projects.
· Work with internal resources and third parties/vendors to ensure timely and cost-effective execution of project deliverables.
· Assist with the definition of project scope and objectives by involving relevant stakeholders, identifying requirements and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Work with key stakeholders to secure adequate resources, materials and funding. · Develop detailed project schedule, maintain and update project plan, communicate project progress to Senior Management and coordinate change management activities.
· Control and assess changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate change control protocols to ensure appropriate approvals. · Successfully establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders and project team members.
· Develop, maintain and share required project management artifacts including Project Plan, Schedule, RACI matrix, Communication plans using Project Management tools · Identify efficiencies and recommend process improvements to reduce costs and ensure compliance with company policies.
· Represent HRIS in cross organizational meetings and forums.
· Proactively identify new trends and technologies for possible implementation, and make recommendations on replacing or improving existing ineffective systems or processes.
· Participate in HRIS teams meetings and interdepartmental committees, focus groups and meetings.
Requirements, Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
· 3-5 years’ experience managing medium to large scale HR Systems projects of moderate and high complexity with both a business and a technology focus.
· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project)
· Prior experience working in automobile industry.
· Knowledge of Agile and Design Thinking
· PMP certified