Our client, a fashion company is looking for an Influencer & Partnerships Marketing Manager to join their team!
Direct hire, full time
WFH for now, but will eventually go 2 days/week in the office in Hawthorne
The Influencer & Partnerships Marketing Manager will oversee the strategy and execution of the brand’s influencer and ambassador marketing programs. From scaling our influencer partnerships to testing new tactics, content experiences, and marketing messages, our Influencer Marketing Manager will play a key role in driving brand awareness and revenue growth. You will support our Brand Marketing, Creative, Ecomm, and Digital Marketing teams as we drive sustainable, long- term growth for the business. You have a passion for leveraging influencer talent thoughtfully across digital touchpoints and aspire to create best-in-category creative customer journeys from brand introduction to acquisition and beyond.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a thorough and measurable paid media strategy for influencer marketing efforts to achieve revenue and brand marketing goals -- including target partners, volume, budget tiers and deliverables
- Plan and maintain influencer marketing calendars and testing frameworks for all platforms with consideration of business priorities, seasonality, real-time trends, and relevant cultural and current events
- Manage talent relationships including outreach and negotiation, including usage for 360, integrated marketing initiatives
- Manage relationship with external PR Agency
- Create marketing briefs tailored to campaigns and partnerships, and manage timely program product arrivals with marketing team
- Collect data, insights, trends and best practices to support and inform priorities and content strategy, with special attention to brand authenticity and integrity
- Partner with Sr Art Director and Sr Ecomm Marketing Director to ideate new influencer marketing strategies
- Support special marketing initiatives as needed (assist with launch brief, brainstorms, planning, execution, recaps, etc.)
- Guide us in proactively identifying new and emerging platforms and trends to engage consumers
- Conduct routine data research and compile weekly/monthly reports to Directors including: engagement, community growth, ecommerce sales and lift, customer acquisition, etc.
- 4 - 7 years of influencer marketing experience, particularly in fast-growth environments, with a proven track record of scaling influencer programs and partnerships
- Passion and sophisticated understanding of social media platforms, influencer ecosystems, customer data and digital behavioral event tracking to drive efficiencies in influencer campaign performance and approach
- You are a team player who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing, high-growth environment with excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Experience leading content creation and production optimized for social and ad platforms
- Thorough technical understanding of influencer distribution platforms and native commerce products: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Google, Pinterest, Rakuten, and influencer marketing platforms (Aspire)
- Capacity to handle a variety of competing tasks and assignments in a dynamic, fast-paced, evolving work environment environment and feel at their best when implementing, and evaluating the effectiveness of influencer marketing partnerships and content strategies across new channels and formats, including TikTok and Pinterest, and collaborating with Ecomm and Creative team to ensure we’re applying learnings from our efforts to further grow the Michael Stars brand community.
- Ability to think strategically about the user experience across platforms to develop compelling cross-channel and lifecycle campaigns
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines and budgets
- Proactive, flexible, collaborative and resourceful with strong attention to detail. Must be able to work both as a team member and independently, and must be flexible to adapt to shifting priorities
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, with the ability to pivot from managing a team to presenting strategic insights to executives and stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suites