Beauty brand is seeking an Influencer Marketing Coordinator to join their team!
- Brand level to own, operate and grow influencer community through acquisition and retention
- Identify and onboard - on brand talent and establish authentic goal driven influencer relationships
- Build, manage and optimize teams while operating and sustaining processes, metrics and reporting
- Effectively take projects from concept to completion using great project management tools and follow through
- Prepare accurate reports on influencer’s overall performance
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic and target audience
- Extensive reporting & data analysis based on KPIs
- Strategize ways to bridge community/influencer programs and performance with conversion
- Maximize return on marketing spend through clearly defined service agreements, commitments and duration
- Manage and report on overall spend, return and relationship at the influencer level
- Research and analyze competitive data
- MUST have experience with influencer or affiliate marketing and remarketing/retargeting campaigns in the beauty or fashion space.
- 2-4 years, personally working with affiliate or influencer marketing networks of over 200 participants
- Experience owning and conceptualizing marketing campaigns with actualized results
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - comfortable with both internal and external messaging and communication on and off camera. Demonstrates professional maturity both internally and externally Obsessed with social media, loves to engage and build a community online
Starts - ASAP
Please send work samples with resume!