Our agency client, is looking for an Interaction Designer, to join their team on a freelance basis, starting in October for at least one month. This role is completely remote and will be 40 hours a week.
Designer with strong eye for design and thorough knowledge of site functionality and user interfaces. You will work across a variety of digital products and media for a wide variety of clients. You’ll collaborate closely with strategy, UX, and developers o lead teams in creating exceptional user experiences through research, information architecture and interactive design — as well as be comfortable walking clients through the same.
Interaction Designer Will:
- Collaborate daily with a team of fellow strategists, art directors, developers, copywriters and designers
- Lead client calls and presentations
- Produce comps/prototypes for client presentations
- Produce/oversee production of style guides
- Be current on new developments and technologies related to interactive marketing and communications
Interaction Designer Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in an agency or similar setting as an interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar roles
- Must be proficient in Adobe XD and be able to prototype in it
- Excellent communications skills — written and in-person
- Strong background with user interface design experience
- In-depth knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions
- Familiarity with major web analytics packages and SEO strategies
- Expert eye for detail and visual design including typography, animation, iconography, color and composition
- Ability to self-manage your time, prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- BA in Marketing, Design, Fine Arts or related field a plus
- Advanced expertise with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin and InVision
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your portfolio today!