The International Marketing Manager will work in partnership with the Director, International Marketing to service and support International Distributor partners and Affiliates in 42+ countries around the globe. This support will include: managing, creating and distributing activation tools for existing core business (85%) as well as new launches (15%), executing global product launches/campaigns abroad and partnering with International distributors to provide a strategic vision for the growth and future of the brand. Additional responsibilities include interaction and collaboration with multiple groups including: Operations, Creative, R&D, Sales, Global Marketing and Global Education.
• Develop in conjunction with Director, International Marketing the annual Marketing, Sampling and Promotional Calendar
• Identify gaps/business opportunities
• Propose non-traditional business and brand awareness building ideas
• Lead and oversee new/core business global product launches and activation materials internationally
• Supply executional plan to all activation and sales channels, PR and Education to ensure a consistent global message is created and adapted Internationally
• Monitor and Optimize Pricing strategy within all 42 countries
• Provide superior customer service and support to International Distributor partners
• Collateral Material
• Education Material
• Monitor P&L
• Manage Distributor Weekly Call Cycle
• Execute and Distribute Channel/Product workbooks
• 5+ years brand management experience in Cosmetics Industry preferred; CPG required.
• Must be local to LA
• International brand experience is a plus.
• Strong strategic thinker with the ability to think and execute “outside the box”
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong financial acumen
• Proactive self- starter
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and multi-task
• Ability to determine priorities and re-prioritize as needed
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Positive and inspiring team player with a passion for doing great work
• Strong analytical, verbal/written communication and problem- solving skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline.
• MBA preferred
Send your resume today!