Jewelry Business Consultant
Our client is a high end, multi brand and lifestyle boutique to open in Atlanta, Georgia, September 2021.
Jewelry Business Consultant Overview:
We are looking for a Jewelry Business Consultant to help us onboard the best fine jewelry brands that compliment our existing fashion aesthetic
Jewelry Business Consultant Responsibilities:
- Must be able to secure and establish a relationship with vendors and book buying appointments.
- Must be able to provide knowledge and history of vendors.
- Must be able to negotiate for the best possible terms with vendors.
- Provide tips on how to sell fine jewelry including correct language usage.
- Provide tips on merchandising.
- Must work closely with Owner, Director and Buying Director.
Jewelry Business Consultant Qualifications :
- Must be aware of the fine jewelry market and have vendor connections, both domestic and international. ·
- Must have 2 to 5 years experience either in selling (retail) or buying (wholesale) fine jewelry.
- Must be aware of jewelry markets, both national and international, and their scheduled dates for showing.
- Must be aware of which brands are popular and have high sell through rates.
- Must be aware of trends in fine jewelry and have some knowledge of brand performance within specific regional landscapes.
- Must have a solid knowledge base on gemstones and precious metals