Our Client's role is to develop and execute compelling, cohesive marketing campaigns across all customer-facing channels (ie site, email, digital marketing, catalog and more). As part of the creative team, you’ll support the design and production of our email and digital marketing assets.
In this position, you will collaborate with, and assist design and brand marketing teams. You will have the opportunity to work on layouts, branding, image editing, type treatments and more for digital marketing campaigns. You will help with multiple stages of production, including developing mock-ups and gathering images to facilitating approvals, coding and delivering final assets.
- Support Creative, Brand Marketing, and Content teams with the execution of seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Assist with a variety of email campaigns and templates, including content, promotional, retail, and dynamically driven campaigns.
- Support, and collaborate with, designers on layout, image editing, copy updates, HTML coding and final delivery.
- Work with copywriters, marketing and cross functional teams to gather copy and confirm accurate messaging.
- Facilitate approval and feedback process on tight schedule.
- Contribute to the design and production of digital marketing assets including interactive units, GIFs and videos.
- Hand-code HTML for emails.
- Participate in brainstorming and seasonal creative exploration.
- Track and share design trends in email and digital marketing.
- Manage workflow to meet business and creative deadlines.
- Operate a computer and communicate via telephone
- Transport materials and equipment and lift, move, and carry objects up to 50 pounds on a limited basis
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of digital design experience, retail experience preferred
- Proficient in hand-coding HTML
- Highly proficient in Mac OSX (connecting servers, organizing files and sharing documents)
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and XD
- Prior experience with web-based Content Management Systems
- Prior experience working cross-functionally across many teams and departments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work successfully as part of a cross-functional team.
- Posses meticulous attention to detail and work well within tight deadlines, with the ability to effectively juggle and prioritize
- Ability to perform work onsite in the Portland office full-time pending state, local, and Company return-to-work guidance during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our Mission Around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. We will create and nurture a global company culture where we confidently bring our authentic selves to work every day: where the only criteria for advancement are the quality of our work, the contributions we make to our teams and the business, and our ability to lead; and where our individual differences—whatever they may be—are valued, explored and appreciated.
Depending on your position and your location, here are a few highlights of what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
Your Journey in Continued Learning
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Resources for self-development
- Advisor (Mentor) program
- Career development workshops and learning programs
- Speaker series