About the Project:
A medical device UX/UI where we will be defining the UX framework, UI style guide and running 3 design concept sprints for an ICU monitor. The work is complex, so we need someone who has experience with complex UX interfaces (not just web UX).
We’re are also looking for a junior UI designer
About Our Client:
Our client is a big medical company that is working on a new ICU bedside monitor. This machine will aggregate all ICU bedside machines into one to provide feedback to medical personnel i.e. nurses, doctors on what treatment they should provide patience based on data taken from patient through machine.
For this Project:
- You will be working on the UX framework for the machine, UI Style guide, UI Feature sprints, they will be start with concept then wireframes and then move into quick testing
- Deliver unique design solutions that encompass the user, the product, and the experience for web, tablet, and mobile interfaces
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to ensure designs are consistent and customer pain points are addressed
· Create advanced sitemaps, wireframes user flows, prototypes, and high fidelity mockups with strong attention to detail
- Organize and present research and regularly test and improve upon solutions
- Remain current and up-to-date on emerging design and product trends
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2+ years of proven UX design experience
- Proficient in UX/UI, wireframing, and prototyping tools, including Figma, Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail