Our client, a growing brand in the entertainment and gaming space is looking for a Visual Designer with UX chops. This is a temp to hire or direct hire opportunity for the right candidate that is remote. Must be able to work PST hours if located in another time zone.
We are looking for a designer who is passionate about quality design and has a drive for innovation. You will collaborate with a wide variety of internal teams as well as product managers and software engineers to design engaging experiences.
• Work cross-functionally with design, product management, engineering, and marketing to communicate results and recommendations, and advocate on behalf of our customers.
• You will help create and implement a strong UX/UI vision
• You can translate problems and new concepts into intuitive and clean UIs
• You know design patterns like the back of your hand, and can help build and maintain a cohesive visual language
• You can quickly and thoroughly create wireframes, high fidelity mockups and prototypes. While you need to be speedy, you are a deliberate designer. Every pixel has a purpose, and every interaction is thoughtful
• You understand how design impacts development and vice versa. Your designs should be feasible to implement, and you’ll make sure they’re developed accurately
• You use research and best practices to construct and defend your ideas. You embrace feedback and thrive in an iterative environment
• Contribute to creating and maintaining UX design standards, asset libraries, and design system for our suite of products.
• Communicate research and/or design efforts to various stakeholders.
• Design intuitive interfaces and craft authentic experiences with business goals in sight
• Solid foundation in visual design
Experience working through problems, troubleshooting issues independently, and driving them to closure with minimal supervision.
• A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables
• The ability to understand, analyze and interpret complicated data.
• Experience working in an organization that requires flexibility and the ability to pivot quickly.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with ambiguity.
• Willing to challenge own ideas based on feedback.
• A true love and passion for gaming
• Mastery of Adobe XD & Illustrator
Send your portfolio today!