Our client is a well-known specialty retailer creating must-have products for everything in your home to your vehicle. Their innovative, high-end, and on-trend products transform and upgrade every space.
Junior Product Designer Overview:
As the Junior Product Designer, you will create digital experiences tailored towards the user. You will apply design thinking to solve problems and ensure continuity across multiple platforms. Working closely with Product Managers, researchers, and designers, you’ll define objectives, create responsive web and mobile designs, and help build innovative experiences.
Junior Product Designer Responsibilities:
· Deliver unique design solutions that encompass the user, the product, and the experience for web, tablet, and mobile interfaces
· Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to ensure designs are consistent and customer pain points are addressed
· Create advanced sitemaps, wireframes user flows, prototypes, and high fidelity mockups with strong attention to detail
· Organize and present research and regularly test and improve upon solutions
· Remain current and up-to-date on emerging design and product trends
Junior Product Designer Qualifications:
· 2-3 years of core design experience
· Experience using prototyping tools, including Figma, Sketch and InVision.
· Experience communicating with stakeholders (i.e. demoing/pitching to high level stakeholders, challenge decisions etc.)
· Experience creating mockups (high fidelity)
· Must be SaaS/product focused
· Web/ front end developer experience is an asset