Our client is looking for a Jr Level Project Manager. This candidate should have experience within Loyalty or Retail Marketing.
The role is remote, but will need to be located in California.
The role is ongoing contract work - 40 hrs a week
• Seek and manage tasks as requested by Project Managers on various client deliverables that are quick turn (less than 3 weeks duration) and some with longer duration +6 months project cycles
• Support Delivery team on creation of timeline creation and critical milestones.
• Support estimate development, job cost reconciliation, billing, jira epics/stories/tasks and invoicing process.
• Gain an understanding of internal centers of excellence and external partners as it relates to project development and execution.
• Learn orchestration and collaboration skills as part of the project management discipline.
• Support the tasks required to get the agency prepared for a new business pitch.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 1-3 years full-time office experience or other relevant experience (retail and loyalty experience a plus.)
• Proficient in key software: MS Office tools (e.g. Excel)
• Entry level agency experience a plus.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.