Junior Store Designer (Beauty)
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
Junior Store Designer Responsibilities:
- Assist in the applied store design across the our brand portfolio for the North America region.
- Responsible for assisting with the design development of retail stores and branded beauty counters for assigned brand(s).
- Apply the global store design to layouts, distribute to internal and external business partners in a timely manner. Produce clear and comprehensive design documents and specifications for the development of construction documents by Architect of Record.
- Work collaboratively with Brand Global Store Design.
- Partner with Project Managers and Visual Merchandising colleagues to achieve best practices and successfully track project progress..
- Work independently and collaboratively with the team.
Junior Store Designer Qualifications:
- Interior Design/Architecture Degree Preferred
- AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino – Adobe creative suite
- Prior experience in retail design
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking, deadline driven
- Knowledge of retail fixtures
- Ability to read and analyze a Store Design Layout
- Ability to read/redline shop drawings
- Self-motivated, team player, strong at collaborative working relationships, and influential and cross-functional coordination
- Have an understanding of costs of stores in order to achieve designs that meet budgets.
- Flexible and used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of 3D modeling tools like Rhino or SketchUp.
- Fluency in Adobe Suite