Our client, a Creative Talent Agency that specializes in representing creatives within entertainment, fashion, beauty and special projects is looking to hire an LA Coordinator to join their team and support the Style division! The LA Coordinator will be responsible for answering phones, taking detailed messages, drafting deal memos, sending call info, organization of the product closet, adding call sheets to the calendar and maintaining the calendar guidelines.
• Answering phones and taking detailed message to include name, company name, phone number and what purpose of the call.
• Draft, double-check that information is correct, and send out deal memos in a timely manner. Continue to follow up on deal memos to ensure that they are signed and sent back prior to artist’s booking.
• Draft and send out artist’s call info. Stay on top of all call info changes if applicable and send out any changes immediately.
• Add all call sheets to the calendar in the correct artist’s section. Maintain the calendar guidelines and update the agency calendar.
• Coordinate/follow up on billing for various bookings as requested by agents.
• Continuously organize and clean out the product closet. Contact the
artists when they have an overflow of product that needs to be picked up. Be diligent about keeping the notes attached to each product package so that the artists know who is sending them gifts.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen and office supply closets. Notify Manager when the agency needs to replenish kitchen and office supplies/order more supplies as needed.