About the Role
We're looking for a forward-thinking Lead Copywriter to join the Creative Services Content team. The right candidate is interested in elevating the brand and will provide
daily creative copy to help push the product and promote the brand through social media channels and marketing assets. You should be extremely detail-oriented, versatile, and self- driven. As an essential part of our Creative Services Content team, he or she will help manage and deliver on our goals and objectives by having the ability to capture brands voice and tone while understanding our audience. This role requires an excellent communicator and leader who is able to successfully lead a team of copywriters. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to think on their toes and meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
- Develop new written content for a variety of channels including email, web page, social media channels, and digital ads.
- Write compelling and exciting copy that captures our audience's attention on all social media platforms, especially Instagram and Twitter.
- Define, develop and curate the brand across all platforms.
- Work closely with the graphics department and content creation team to make fresh, on trend, innovative material on a daily basis.
- Advise on improving content across all platforms & departments.
-Write descriptions on a daily basis for assigned products. The copy includes facts such as features, colors, materials/fiber, care, measurements, and creative taglines.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of all copy and retrieve any missing information
- Establish brand consistency in copy that is posted on all communication platforms
- Assist in managing the Copywriting team’s day to day operations
- Handle projects requiring more specific and detailed copy creation, especially when working with content, editorials and special collections
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or an equivalent field required
- 4+ years’ experience of copywriting or related communications experience required
- Portfolio of work; containing short and long-form content (e.g. content written for the web, whitepapers, and/or blog postings)
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, adapt with quickly changing priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Work in a productive and effective manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong writing, grammatical and proofreading skills with a knack for creativity.
- Ability to judge creative concepts and copy, and clearly communicate creative direction to others
- Detail-oriented, organized & dependable.
- An interest/familiarity with fashion & e-commerce.
- A passion for fashion, fun, and working hard!
• Employee Discount
• Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
• 401k Match
• Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
• Weekly catered food, fun events, raffles and free FN swag
• Summer Fridays at HQ
• Company Sponsored Parties
• Team bonding events and programs to strengthen relationships with co-workers