Our Client, a luxury resale fashion and accessories company is seeking a luxury sales advisor for their Greenwich - New York team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Management of day-to-day White Glove appointment requests, scheduling and facilitating.
- Leaning Process and CRM ( SALESFORCE )
- Maintain a strong understanding of pricing trends and current inventory of items by working with the Procurement and Authentication teams.
- Create events in your market, build partnerships
- Prospecting for new clients and maintain lead flow
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion for delivering the best service to each seller.
- 5+ years experience working in the luxury sales space in a customer facing role.
- Strong client focus and relationship building.
- Works well independently but also has the ability to be a part of a team environment.
- Ability to communicate with high-end sellers in person, on the phone or email with a high degree of business acumen, sophistication, and the ability to quickly establish trust with sellers.
- Has reliable transportation and current car insurance.
- Knowledge of high-end luxury handbags and accessories preferred but not required.
- Prior experience working with Salesforce.
- Extremely organized, on time and ability to multitask.
Send your resume today!