MARKET INTELLIGENCE MANAGER
We are looking for a strategic and highly cross-functional Marketing Intelligence Manager. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing & Branding, this role will be responsible for building a strong market intelligence portfolio for our client by identifying market opportunities, tracking market trends on social media, gathering competitive intelligence and defining the voice of our customer. By using and visualizing market data to predict market trends and consumer behavior, the Market Intelligence Manager will provide key insights for go-to market strategies, as well as, opportunities for business expansion.
• Build a strong market intelligence portfolio based on deep market research and analysis
• Gather competitive intelligence across competitors; evaluate competitor positions and competitive pressures in our markets to drive solutions and strategies
• Collect consumer insights through quantitative and qualitative methods
• Identify and track the voice of our customer through client surveys and research
• Measure and define market segments for our client
• Provide market-supported recommendations for each of our segments to expand brand awareness and support lead generation
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to explore and promote innovative strategies
• Contribute market insights to marketing campaign planning
• Manage and analyze results of all marketing programs and recommend changes to approach based on performance.
• Participate in the creation and implementation of marketing programs and campaigns for products and services of the organization.
• Analyze and visualize data to drive customer insights and inform commercial product and structuring opportunities
• Propose new areas of commercial/customer value opportunity, potentially leading to new customer strategies and/or new business models
• Leverage data to develop and enhance the go-to market strategies including addressable market, segmentation, targets and commercial KPI’s
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field; MBA a plus
• 5+ years of professional marketing intelligence experience
• Experience in marketing within fashion or activewear categories a plus
• A team player that will thrive in a start-up environment!
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Excellent problem solving
• Ability to effectively collaborate with multiple teams and 3rd party vendors
• Experience building, analyzing and drawing conclusions