Our client, a well-known financial institution, is looking to bring on a Marketing Account Coordinator on a contract basis (12 week contract), starting immediately, with potential to convert to fulltime. This role will be hybrid on-site and remote, and will require 40 hours a week. ALL ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATES WELCOME!
As an Account Coordinator, you will work closely with the Account Management teams (Retail and Commercial), providing support and gaining experience in advertising, branding, direct marketing, planning, communication, and project execution. You will assist with development and execution of marketing materials and campaigns, coordinating marketing for events, and communicating with stakeholders across the organization.
Your main KPIs will be tied to project management results, reviewing error rates on internal checkpoints for Quality Assurance and Creative teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist Account Managers with marketing projects and tasks
- Execution of ad hoc requests from groups, including reprints of available materials, creation of support ads, file requests, etc.
- Attend requested group meetings, helping the Account Manager with meeting preparation, recaps, and follow ups
- Perform competitive and/or market research as requested
- Support Retail Director as needed with band-wide campaigns, assisting with proofing and execution of materials
Who You’ll Work With:
- Commercial and Retail Account Managers – You’ll primarily work with them to support projects and campaigns for assigned groups.
- Internal Stakeholders – You will work with internal stakeholders as assigned to help Account Managers create and execute strategies to achieve set goals by group
Skills You’ll Need
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Finance or Business
- Self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as outstanding proofreading skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to ask questions to better understand the “big picture” and then execute flawlessly down to the last detail on multiple simultaneous projects
- Solid understanding of various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices (including digital, social, and email marketing)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook); specifically powerpoint and word are must haves!
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
- Curiosity and inquisitiveness
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- High level of creativity
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- 1-3 years of relevant marketing experience in financial services, consulting, or agency
If interested in and qualified for this experience, please forward your resume today!