MARKETING ASSOCIATE, COMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY CAMPAIGNS
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Communications Campaigns team is looking for a Marketing Associate to help plan, build, and execute our integrated marketing campaigns. This person will own processes and deliverables that help bring our campaigns to market. The ideal candidate has a foundation of marketing experience and is the right balance of creative and analytical, willing to own a variety of projects ranging from webinar planning to landing page analysis. A self-starter with an appetite for new and interesting projects is a must. Additionally, experience or familiarity within the Communications industry space is a plus.
- Help with yearly and quarterly planning process, leveraging customer and market insights and building campaign plans
- Manage marketing projects, working across a cross-functional stakeholder team.
- Own and lead projects from planning through in-market execution and reporting. Projects include managing marketing lead list uploads, building and maintaining marketing project documents and files, building campaign briefs, and managing marketing analysis reports.
- Create operational deliverables in Salesforce applications
- Build, run and explain reports on marketing performance- produce quantitative and qualitative analysis of marketing efforts
- Manage end-to-end processes across several multi-channel marketing programs simultaneously
- Help prepare and present slides during leadership presentations
-Degree in marketing or similar field 2+ years of experience in a marketing role and strong understanding of marketing fundamentals
-Outstanding written and oral communication skills
-Experience with marketing technology preferred Expertise with Office products required
-Proactive mindset Ability to identifying gaps and taking initiative
-Comfort working on a variety of projects simultaneously
-Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
-Ability to manage projects against tight timelines and deliver at or under budget