We do events better than anyone, and the Cloud Marketing team leads the way with captivating content, great speakers, and demos that inspire and inform. We are looking for someone to support our event programs across Commerce Cloud. This includes managing event logistics, working with our creative and product marketing teams to ensure our product positioning is represented accurately across events, and that our sales and SE teams are prepared to showcase our products while meeting with customers in settings all over the world.
The Cloud Marketing Experiences team is looking for a product marketer who is dynamic, creative, and has great interpersonal skills to help manage and execute strategic events. This individual will help us deliver compelling and differentiated messages, position us effectively vs. the competition, and help us hit it out of the park with our business goals.
* Manage logistics and help execute Commerce Cloud annual events with guidance from senior team leaders
* Support our presence at company and third party events, including planning, content, messaging, reporting, and onsite support
* Work in partnership with our internal event partners, including the content, campaigns, and creative teams, to execute all aspects of an event experience, including web landing page forms, promotional materials, event presentations, speaker prep, event follow up, and reporting
* Promote events among our internal stakeholders and sales teams through Slack and calendar invites
* Project manage events to meet all event deadlines and deliverables
* Event recruiting, enablement, and sales plays to drive pipe and ACV
* 1-3 years experience in product marketing or events in a high tech company (enterprise software experience preferred)
* Experience developing presentations and collateral. Knowledge of PowerPoint, Camtasia, Streamyard, Prezi, Excel, Slack, and Photoshop a plus
* Experience with ecommerce platforms, websites, email, social media, and mobile technology a plus
* A passion for reporting results and an understanding of how to present the data in a way that makes sense
* Perform well in a fast-paced environment and with organizational skills to execute multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
* Strong communications and writing skills and ability to work well cross-functionally
* A sense of humor, tenacity, and grace under pressure