At our tech client, our marketers are storytellers first. We make the complex simple. Our stories are human and relatable, and we take pride in sharing a narrative born out of our customers’ success and grounded in an understanding of our products and features. We measure our success by our ability to develop creative and innovative marketing strategies that gain the mindshare of our key buyers and users.
In this role you will develop a deep understanding of the Service Cloud audience, product offerings, and marketing strategy to help execute and program manage innovative marketing programs. Those marketing programs will support our pipeline generation efforts for our suite of products and solutions. In this role, you will help craft content (slides, videos, etc.) for internal and external experiences and support a variety of marketing activities to drive awareness and engagement with our distribution teams and with our customers.
* Assist the Marketing team to identify, prioritize and update relevant marketing assets (messaging decks, product overviews, customer story overivews, etc.)
* Collaborate with campaigns and distribution teams to support sales enablement, demand generation events, campaigns, social media programs, references, and case studies.
* Generate a cadence of marketing update communications (via Slack posts, emails, or slides) to drive internal awareness about our product and solutions with the sales org.
* Partner with PMM GTM and Sales and SE leadership to understand field service use cases and create field service enablement opportunities to help grow pipeline
* Partner with Content, Campaigns, Creative and regional marketing teams to develop a process for sharing marketing bill of materials.
* Outstanding communicator with a strong ability to communicate status updates
* Strong public speaking skills and ability to develop and present creative and compelling presentations.
* Strong collaboration, analytical, critical thinking, and business strategy skills
* Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
* Comfortable with ambiguity
* Willing to be agile and flexible depending on the needs of the business
* Google Workspace (Doc, Slides)