A Recruitment Marketing Manager needs to be a data-driven professional who has a passion for virtual and in-person events, developing campaign plans and tactics, and leveraging both digital and non-digital channels to engage our target audiences.
You'll be focused on leveraging a number of different tactics of an integrated campaign to reach the ideal audience. Our team manages marketing campaigns that are global and diverse, so a focus on different cultures and how imagery, language and tone impacts success will be crucial - you'll need to bring this into play when developing segment campaign plans and briefs for our partners. This position requires an understanding of digital events, campaign planning, digital channels, and the ability to use data-driven insights to optimize performance. You must be detailed-oriented, committed to executing on multiple assignments on tight deadlines, and understand how to analyze the ROI in order to understand the success of each project or campaign.
We seek a candidate who has strong event/project management, writing, and creative skills. Someone who can juggle a large volume of work, and have fun while doing it. Innovative, strong problem solving skills, data-driven, attention to detail, and a can-do attitude are also keys to success in this role.
What you'll own:
* Execute and own events, programs and campaigns from beginning to end.
* Develops and execute a demand generation strategy across channels- with a focus on webinars and events.
* Own the lead management process from lead capture to clean up to follow-up. You will work collaboratively with recruiting and obtain feedback on the success of marketing campaigns
* Execute campaigns to nurture leads and existing database to move qualified leads through the hiring funnel.
* Measure, analyze, and report performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing and recruitment leadership.
* Use automation and tools to improve processes and productivity
* Partner closely with a manager and recruitment teams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of ongoing campaigns across email, social media, and other digital advertising.
* Has an understanding of how to market towards personas and implement strategies across different markets and locations.
* Collaborates across multiple teams and pro-actively seeks out training, development and growth opportunities to become a better marketer
* 5-6+ years marketing experience
* Experience owning and executing from beginning to end both virtual and in-person events and conferences.
* Experience executing on various marketing tactics such as paid social campaigns, email campaigns and advertising.
* Experience creating nurture campaigns to move prospects through the funnel.
* Experience managing multiple programs/events/tasks at once.
* Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment
* Data and results driven
* Experience working with a global team