6 Month Freelance Position
15 Hours per week
Our client empowers organizations towards more sustainable value creation, with comprehensive and meaningful ESG analytics.
The ideal candidate is a curious and creative person possessing a high desire to learn and strong work ethic. Must possess the ability to imagine, create and publish engaging social media content to increase brand awareness and establish market leader status for the Organization. Platform experience on LinkedIn, twitter, reddit and YouTube are required. An ability to replicate a website onto a SquareSpace or similar open template model is a plus!
Who we’re looking for:
- Proven experience planning and implementing digital marketing campaigns; including marketing automation, email, and social media (LinkedIn & Twitter) to generate awareness and to reinforce our client as an Industry Leader in ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) investing.
- Plan, execute and manage the monthly marketing calendar, and campaigns (via HootSuite) in a way that generates awareness (social) or drives registration (email). These campaigns are ongoing.
- Analyze data trends across campaigns to identify what is/isn’t working and proactively pivot strategy to optimize overall campaign performance.
- Create and manage our clients’ YouTube channel. Provide strategic direction and recommendations to optimize YouTube channel.
- Video editing experience (i.e cutting interview and panel videos to create :20 to :40 second impact clips for website, YouTube, and/or social media.
Nice to Have:
- Repurpose/transfer existing Organization website onto a traditional open template platform (squarespace, etc).