Our tech client is looking for a world-class marketer to support account-based marketing programs supporting our account based marketing business. This individual will support in developing year-long, personalized marketing journeys for top accounts throughout the duration of a fiscal year. Working in close partnership with marketing internal partners, the individual in this role will work cross-functionally to drive alignment around an agreed-upon, account and cohort strategy, and will support the creation and execution of these cross-channel journeys.
-Partner with marketing team members to drive alignment around the right cohort ABM strategy for a named accounts to drive pipeline and revenue beyond traditional marketing tactics. The Account Based Marketing Senior Analyst is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team.
* Supporting the development and execution of closing activities for FY21, including personalized virtual experience.
* Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts that focus on growth logos.
* Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add contacts within accounts
* Proactively engage with stakeholders to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
* Design & execute multi channel marketing initiatives including digital, email, direct mail, third-party events and associations etc to meet pipeline requirements.
* Accelerate and maturation existing pipe. Orchestrate and execute on highly personalized events to support pipe mat.
* Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
* Use data to adapt and refine programs ongoing throughout the year to drive for the best outcome
* Additional Responsibilities May Include:
* Budget management at the cohort
* Vendor & agency management
* Data analysis
* Performance readouts & QBRs to share trends, opportunities for growth and key wins
* Exec-level briefings in form of meetings, presentations, and other forms of communication
* 3-5 years marketing experience in a role managing and developing integrated marketing campaigns ( ie. email, direct mail, print, online and /or social media). Ideal candidate will have a proven track record with cross-channel marketing journeys or ABM campaigns
* Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
* Demonstrated passion and aptitude for digital marketing
* Team player with a willingness to jump in and help with any project, no matter how small
* Knowledge of the client(including internal structure as well as our products & solutions)
* Track record for delivering results under tight deadlines
* Experience managing budgets, allocating & optimizing spend
* Exceptional organizational skills with rigorous attention to detail and strong project management skills
* Ability to analyze data to make performance improvements
* Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning targeted, personalized campaigns
* Strong communication skills across many channels, including compelling story telling with PowerPoint/Google Slides
* Passion for creating campaigns that put the customer at the center of the marketing experience
* Past experience using ABM Tools like Demandbase, Terminus, Engagio, Bombora, Salesforce and/or other marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.